“Barbara Bassa invites deep thinking, gets to the core of the matter, is practical, creative, action–orientated, motivating, inspiring, enhancing collaboration and engagement, transformative”
(a selection of descriptions used by clients and business associates)
I am the founder of BB Coaching, leadership and management developer, coach, trainer and facilitator.
I am passionate about helping organisations and individuals grow, thrive and fulfill their potential.
My work is driven by the values of transparency, honesty, integrity, efficiency and growth.
I have worked with clients from the public and private sector organisations, both in the UK and abroad: universities, NHS, voluntary sector organisations, IT and business consultancies, financial and legal companies, political establishments and engineering firms.
I have undergone extensive training and keep learning and developing.
- MSc in Business and Marketing from The University of Gdansk
- MSc in Coaching and Mentoring from Sheffield Business School
- Postgraduate diploma in Social Communication and PR
- Postgraduate diploma in Human Resource Management
I have studied various philosophical systems and am a qualified Mindfulness Teacher.
I am accredited:
- Senior Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy
- Fierce Conversations Facilitator
- University Mental Health Advisers Network’s mental health coach
- University of Cardiff’s designer and leader of mentoring programmes
- ACAS mediator
I am a member of:
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Coaching Research Unit at Sheffield Business School
- Sheffield Coaching Exchange
- Charted Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
l attend a regular clinical supervision.
In my spare time, I enjoy travelling, walking, dancing and teaching yoga.