We work with teams to support collaboration, efficiency, creativity, innovation and harmonious relationships.
We offer team development for teams at all organisational levels.
Executive team development
- for well-established and newly formed teams
- going through mergers, acquisitions and new business set-ups
- forming strong relationships
- building trust and respect
- developing deep appreciation of individual strengths and differences
- improving information flow and accountability
- transforming organisations through inspired leadership
Team away days
- re-energising teams
- creating a new motivation and sense of commitment
- objective setting
- agreeing on strategic priorities
- building trust through fun and honest conversations
- transforming challenging teams’ dynamics and resolving conflict
- managing transition through change
- increasing performance
- generating creative ideas and problem solving
- improving information flow and engagement
“I have contracted Barbara several times to deliver training and to facilitate executive team workshops. These events have been highly successful, and have directly contributed to the effective start-up of a new department of 50 people. Barbara not only brings a wealth of management experience and theory, but also an approach to interpersonal development that brings the best out of teams and individuals alike. I look forward to working with Barbara on new projects in the future, and highly recommend her services”.
Stephen Mason, Technical Operations Manager at The University of Sheffield
“Barbara facilitated a team development day for me. It was very useful and helped us to build relationships and to understand each other better. We came away with some positive actions about working together, communicating with academics and some tactical ideas for the School which we’ll include in our planning. Barbara – I particularly appreciated the effort you put into being flexible and dynamic as the day went on – for us this was important as we are diverse and have different levels of experience in team development activities”.
Una Moran, External Relations and Alumni Manager at the Sheffield Management School