Coaches, counsellors and wellbeing practitioners, helping clients improve their physical and mental health, often end up with little or no time to think about themselves and their practice. I know it from my own experience. As a personal and organisational coach and facilitator, my focus naturally shifts towards my clients’ needs. At times, I have been so preoccupied with my work with clients that my own wellbeing and development took a backstage. Also, I found it difficult to look at my coaching practice through a business lens. Helping others and making a difference was more important than the financial viability of what I was doing. I lost my balance and had to rethink my approach so that I could keep giving my best at work whilst pursuing my interests, having more healthy routines in my life and developing as a practitioner.
I had to ask myself some questions to refocus and re-organise my practice:
- Am I working in the way that still suits me, my life situation and my energy levels?
- Is my work aligned with my values and life priorities?
- What is the next step in my personal and professional development?
- How can I use my unique skills and approaches to attract clients and maintain a healthy work-life balance?
If you would like me to share with you what I have learnt through this process and help you reassess your practice, please do contact me. I am happy to discuss your practice and work out the best way to support your growth.
The RE-ASSESS programme runs over 4 weeks and comprises of 2 face-to-face (or Skype) meetings and 2 online sessions (Skype and email). The key milestones of the process include:
- Review of the current work portfolio and commitments
- Strengths inventory and identifying key life values and priorities
- Mapping out the optimal approach to your practice
- Implementation of a new approach and the review
For prices please contact: [email protected]
I am offering 3 discounted places for those who sign up to the programme by 15th March 2019.